Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Break Room Armor



From the brain of marginally famous cartoonist, Jamar Nicholas, take a look at the most useful version of ol' Shell Head's next suit. Jamar is an accomplished hip-hop cartoonist with killer style. He also does a great job combining his unique art with political cartoons. Check out his blog here. Jamar has a comic strip that you need to check out called "Detective Boogaloo: Hip Hop Cop". Great concept!

I LOVE the Iron Giant coffee mug and I want this suit in my kitchen to replace my ancient micro-wave. Now if we could only get Tony to install a movie projector instead of repulsor chest beam, we could really have something.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Cho said...

I gotta say, having a chest micro-wave seems like a no-brainer. Especially with the built-in pop-corn -- better than airbags! And I love the Iron Giant mug.

Awesome post.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Jamar said...

Guys:

Thanks for putting up my sketch! I have to say that Michael inspired me to start my own theme blog: BBWW: The Fat Wonder Woman Blog.

http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com

Everybody's gotta have something they collect!

I would love for you to put something on my site.

Thanks again! Hope you don't mind the subtle aping, but all credit is due to Michael.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Mace said...

Great blog Jamar! - You are getting a fat wonder woman desktop. I just hope your monitor is big enough to contain it! Give me a couple of days - it is on the way.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jamar said...

Can't wait Jeremy!

Thanks!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home