Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Hour!


Anthony Brennan's Iron Man looks like he's enjoying a great night out.  The kind of night where the party's so good that everything is just sparkling!  Apart from the eye-catching palette, I also dig the martini Tony's working on here -- its got an olive and a slice of lime in it.   Personally, I've never had a martini with lime before, but then I'm not a billionaire industrialist genius.  Maybe the lime gives him an extra energy kick!

Anthony's also got a variation on this fantastic drawing on his flickr set, which you should also check out.


2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Tony's a busy guy, he takes all the nutrients where he can get it.

This is super-late in coming, but thanks a lot, Mike!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous The Legend of Tarzan movie said...

Ahaa, its good discussion concerning this paragraph here at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.|

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home