Friday, September 07, 2007

Ball-Point Powered!


Oh man oh man -- this one is a beauty! When I saw this awesome drawing by Dan Boyd in my mailbox, I was totally floored. Not only because its a great drawing, but also because Dan busted it out with a ball-point pen! Apparently, Dan recently purchased a statuette of shell-head in his original tin-can suit, and felt inspired to draw this great pic. And I'm thankful he did -- its just the kind of Iron Man drawing I love: charming, full of energy and enthusiasm and loaded with old-school style!

Thanks, Dan!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos V. said...

Cool stuff! I love this Blog. Michael, I was wondering if you got my e-mail with my rendition of ironman?? Just checking...maybe it didn't go through. Keep rocking the yellow and red!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home