Friday, March 09, 2007

Demon in a Bottle


Kyle Latino sent this hilarous drawing in and, as you might figure, it's a gag on Iron Man's role in the recent big-ass Marvel Comics event thing that went down. As he states in his email:

"Despite what this picture looks like, I was totally on Stark's side for Civil War. Ironman rules, but you can't forget about the Demon in the Bottle."

Personally, I don't get much involved with the marketing cross-over thing myself, but this picture is just fantastic. Thanks, Kyle!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, Demon in a bottle.

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just googled 'Demon In a Bottle' and this came up.

I ....... I....don't even have a comment for this!!


http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/0806_dstironman.shtml

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

haha That's awesome!

I was on Stark's side for most of Civil War myself so it's kind of weird to read many other's opinions of him as being this mustache-twirling villain.

Anyway, great pic.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Ron Salas said...

BTW I'm glad about the pretty regular updates now.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kyle Latino said...

Now, now, as I said, I've been with Tony through this too. But you have to admit, it would be funny if Namor's accusations a that secret meeting drove Tony back to the bottle to make those decisions.

It's also funny because Hulk is coming back.

Lesson here: if you are going to try and exile the Hulk, don't let him know it was you right before you do it. Then he knows who to be mad at.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home