Monday, January 30, 2006

Tony Stark IS the Invincible Iron Man!



Ok, ok, I'm gonna admit it. I doodle Iron Man a lot. A LOT. In fact, if I may be so geeky, I would consider Tony Stark my "Go-To Guy" when it comes to doodling. What is a "Go-To Guy", you ask? It's whatever you happen to doodle when you doodle without thinking, like when you're on the phone or listening to music. Many, many times I find myself doodling variations on Iron Man. I really don't know why. Perhaps you're like me, and also have this strange affliction. If so, this site is for you! In the interest of world peace, I've started this blog so that artists who also doodle pictures of Tony Stark, The Invicible Iron Man can share those pictures with the world.

Join in the fun! Anyone who wants to post their Iron Man drawings is welcome to do so! Just drop me an email here or post a comment and I'll set it up so you can post too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Thompson said...

Great work, Michael! I, too, love that armored suit!

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home